Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rally By the Rails

When we got home from Relay for life Autumn sees that Rally By the Rails is this weekend (I knew, I was trying to avoid it, TIRED). Autumn says mom the parade, thank you Papa Dick, she heard the drums inside the house! So we rushed down to the main street and watched the end of the parade and got too much candy like usual. We walk in the door from the parade and Autumn says I want to go to the rides. I was able to hold her off for about 3 hrs then guess where we went, the rides. Now has Autumn ever told you she doesn't like roller coasters?
And has she ever told you she is afraid of heights? (Dead center orange basket with a school friend.)

Outside orange one still.


We ran from ride to ride while Molly and I watched. I got her to take a break long enough for a corn dog then off we went again.




To this!!! Yes that is our non roller coaster afraid of heights little girl being sucked to the edge of a metal basket with all the High School kids. She is the pink shirt on the left. Hard picture to get.





Molly enjoyed the festival also. I was so jealous of the nap. Did I mention I was TIRED? Why is it that everything has to happen the same weekend. Oh ya, this was also the weekend that Pete and Don had to go teach in Cleveland at the OTOA conference. Ya! They had a great time and met a lot of important people. I'm glad they went but back to everything in one weekend. So mom when does the world stop flying by at mock speed?






No comments: