Friday, May 4, 2007

Look what I learned

Molly picked up a new trick on vacation. On the way home from New Jersey we stopped by my Uncle Al and Aunt Diane's house to see the new cousin Cyrus. I set Molly down on the floor in front of me to say she was getting good at trying to sit up on her own and she did it. No wobble even. She will ever correct herself if she does wobble. Way to go Molly!
Now mom didn't do as well. The camera issue continues for me. I can't believe we stopped by to see family and I left my camera in the car. Duh! So here are some more cute pictures of Molly's new talent.

Cyrus is a cutey, he is 6 wks old and slept most the time we were there. Our colds had already started so we all stayed hands off the baby to keep it to our self. We had 5 more hrs to go so we didn't stay long. Pete had to be at work at 7AM the next day.


Liz looks good and happy. Sean is a very nice guy and you can't tell that either of them love that baby, ya right. The day we stopped by was Liz's first day back to work. It was funny watching Liz hit the door make the polite intros and grab Cyrus from grandma. I'm sure what I looked like after my 1st shift back to work after both girls.



I still see it in Pete's face especially after a 36 hr shift. Sorry I don't have any pictures but I'm glad we stopped by.




No comments: