Friday, May 4, 2007

May 1st

So my goal this month was under 190 and I got close 191 not to bad for the 1st day back from the food filled vacation. Yes I did weigh myself on the 1st I'm just getting around to blogging it today. Since I have no vacations of wedding this month my goal is under 180. Lets see if we can make it this time. I do think my hips finally went back together since I can fit them into my old scrubs that I haven't fit in since Molly's 1st trimester. In true Kari fashion I came home from vacation with a cold, Molly only has a runny nose, and Autumn's allergies are kicking in. In true Pete fashion he is healthy as a horse doing fine. Not that this is a good way to lose weight, but with this cold, I'm no where near hungry and food doesn't taste right anyways. Don't worry I'm eating and drinking to keep my milk up. It is real easy not to eat munchies when your not hungry though. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Colby said...

That's freaking AWESOME!! GREAT JOB!!! I am so jealous and beyond impressed. And in case I didn't say it enough in NY it totally shows!!! You look fantastic!

xo,
colbs