Saturday, May 19, 2007

GS Awards Ceremony

Autumn's Award Ceremony was on the 14 th. Pete worked part of my shift so that I could go and help had out awards. The problem with that was who takes pictures? I got it, hand the camera to a mom on the front row. Take lots of pictures please, what ever you want. Well as the ceremony is winding down she says I not sure I'm taking any pictures with this or not. Oh well I was impressed that I remembered the camera. Didn't I get a great group shot ya right.
Now the good news. Autumn got a star for another year completed, perfect attendance, highest cookie sales, booth sale patch, and 5 new try-its (a.k.a. badges). She also got a really cool tied-dyed t shirt that the troop got since the we averaged out over 155 boxes per girl. She is looking forward to CSI day camp this summer and her first over night camp, Water bugs. We found another girl to go with her to over night camp this time. Ya!!! I'm going to work at day camp as much as I can before my surgery. Yes I said surgery those that I have not told July 11 th I having my gallbladder out. Thanks to all the modern medicine in this world that still can not get rid of gall stones. Oh well. My mom will be coming up to help around the house. Watch out mom maybe you should bring your swap hat instead. Ha Ha. I know I'm very behind on the blog, but if it wouldn't fight with me so much when I have 2 min to blog it would help. I promise I will work on it more to come real soon.

1 comment:

Colby said...

I love you Autumn! Way to go!!!