Thursday, May 31, 2007

April 1st

So yes I know it's not the 1st , I have to work the 1st so I moved the weigh in up a day. Yes I'm actually putting pictures of me on the blog too. If you can't tell I cut my hair again also. Mom don't the say mimicking is the strongest form of flattery? And we say we don't want top be our mothers. Ha Ha!
I have also decided that I need to set my gaols slightly lower. I made it under 190 my goal for last month but not much further. I'm 186. I know that's 5 lbs and I should be happy. The problem is then I see pictures like this with my second chin. Ya!

We are going to join the YMCA maybe that will help me get another boost to this weight lose thing. I am in a 16W shorts and my new jeans are falling off. How about this my goal for next month is to lose 1lb. I think I can do that one. By the way do you see this cute baby I'm holding.


She is getting more hair but still needs a sun hat out side. Plus it is really cute.



No comments: