Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yard work with a "helper"

Molly remember this is a flower not a weed. Mo helps me pull weeds and get carried away at times. Some of the bulbs we planted this year are actually blooming!




How cute.

Mo thinks her nose is attached to the end of her fingers.

She gets so excited.

That's your nose you goofy girls.

I haven't killed my ferns yet. Trying real hard to, Ha Ha.

I am doing a pretty good job of growing rocks. Except Mo keeps steeling my rocks so I have bald spots.
This is part of our recycling project. We have been reusing a lot stuff from the old owners landscaping. Yes this was a water fountain that would be nice in the yard, but we have labs. We are recycling it into our herb garden. Mo found 2 new friends too. I found these frogs and polished rocks in the old pond. Molly likes to feed the frogs the rocks. We also have to give them both kisses before we can go in. How cute.

We really need to get the swing set together Molly can't wait to slide. Soon Mo I promise.

No comments: