Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rambling

Ok, I'm going to ramble for a minute and I thought you would enjoy looking at the cute baby while I'm at it. I put the links back on and we will see what happens. I had to though because I realize I'm a bad mom and never have my camera and Lori being a great mom has hers. I was looking at the Sneed's blog and there are great pics of Autumn and Mo from the Walbridge festival so please check them out. Jessie Sneed is watching the girls this summer too so I'm sure my girls will show up on the Sneed blog every once in a while. Ha Ha Ha. Besides forgetting the camera for the Walbridge Festival, which was a lot of fun, I forgot the camera for the school's Fun day. Starr has a Fun Day for the kids to end the year. I went to help and boy was I tired that night. I was the class runner for Autumn's class. This includes no running more like herding the kids from one activity to another. Plus they didn't tell me this was the teacher's day off. Mrs. Miller got to sit in the class room in shade. I think they had a lot of fun. I do know 24 to 1 is out numbered (how do you teachers do it). They had a lot of cool things: rock wall, obstacle course, inflatables, dunk tank, etc. It was a long day! And yes again bad mom forgot her camera not that I would have had 2 second to take a picture. I think next year I will be more prepared and drag Pete along to take pictures. Autumn did really well at the inflatable jousting and bungee run, she got over 1/2 way up on rock wall too.
Most important of all my rambling is... and this is hard to say... I have a 4th grader for a daughter. Every year that gets harder. We are real proud of her this was a tough year with lots of changes but she made it through with flying colors as always. Now for the summer not that we will be slowing down one bit. I promise to bring along a camera once in a while. We love you all thanks for listening to my rambling. Till next time. Kari



No comments: