Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Group Therapy

Colleen and Dan hosted the quilt group this time. Thanks!!! We almost all made it. Shawn last minute decided to get sick so she wasn't allowed near the kids. Ha Ha. I hope your better. So this is the gang: Colleen Soon to be hubby Dan.
Nicki...
and her hubby Matt, what did you do this time? Not a quilter, just a tag-a-long.
Julie, the star for the night.
The kids are tag-a-longs too. Very well behaved ones that night too. Missing is Shawn, and tag-a-longs Mike, Gabi and Mikey. Tag-a-long Pete had to work late so he is missing too.
Colleen decided Molly needed to be our taste tester of the chocolate cake. I heard this roaring laughter coming from the kitchen and when I look...
I wish I hadn't.
This is why they make kids washable. Great look Mo.
Have you had enough?
What's left of the cake.
All clean. Ready for bed lets go mom.














No comments: