Monday, July 2, 2007

July 1st

Ok, I know I'm late but I did weigh myself yesterday I just had better stuff to blog about first. I'm going to stop giving myself goals. I keep giving myself lower and lower expectations and even broke down last month to just not wanting to gain. Ya didn't work I'm going to stop with the goal thing now because I have gained, not much but come on how irritating! I'm back up to 189 ya! Now here comes the justification for that weight. That is actually my pre-pregnancy weight I just didn't like it then either. I did go on vacation this month and that never helps a diet. We have been really busy and stressed with this whole house thing. Bla bla bla... Have I listed enough sorry excuses. I know what it comes down to Couch Potato! Maybe packing my whole house and moving by Aug 10th will help me get off my butt something has too. It is also hard to get motivated because I feel smaller and yes I'm smaller, just not small enough. Well good by from my sorry weight gaining self. NO predictions this month!

No comments: