Monday, July 2, 2007

GS overnight

Autumn and I went to a GS mother daughter PJ party. It was a combined PJ party with the 2 troops Louise (our leader) is in charge of. We had a lot of fun. We had walking tacos for dinner and ice cream sundaes for desert with about 20 different topping to choose from. As you can see, the girls had plenty of sugar (monkey in the middle with the teddy bears).

The girls all brought their build-a-bears and we had a fashion show. Autumn had the only bear with roller skates.


Then we had a bit of dance party. Now every body clap your hands. Clap, clap, clap, clap...



How low can you go?





Louise is on the left with her older troop's co-leader. Officially I'm just a mom this year since we didn't know if we were going to move and to what school district so I stepped down as co-leader. Now you know I can't not help Ha Ha Ha. I know. Ladies I thought the crafts were for the kids? We made daisy chains (thanks Laura for reminding me about them). But we made them with yarn and pony beads and it really worked well. Besides the fact that pony beads are 10 x easier to clean up then seed beads. They were a big hit with the kids and adults.






Some girls didn't last long. Night night Hannah, others got told to go to bed when we realized it was 3 AM. Add in the hard floor and I was hurting in the morning. We do have an air mattress it is in storage though. Like every thing else. Not for long! Ya!







This is Lexi and Kalyn 2 of Louise's 3 girls (Kenedy who is 1 is at home) Kayln is in Autumn's troop. Lexi is going into 5th. It was fun but I need a nap! Witch beleive it or not both of my girls took a nap the next day so I got a nap for once. Ya me!








No comments: