Friday, July 6, 2007

Water bugs

Autumn got to go to over night GS camp this summer. (This is her new friend Kayln.) She was in the water bug mini session 3 days and 2 nights. She had a blast!
See she had no fun at all. From the left Maddie, Mariah, , Autumn, and Kayln. Autumn signed up for camp with Mariah not knowing that Maddie, Abby, and Emily (all Walbridge girls) were signing up for the same session. So out of 14 girls 5 were from Walbridge. Poor counselors.

Autumn actually learned some new songs I didn't know. I gave her that job, we hadn't even left and she had to sing then to me. Mom they still do Princess Pat and the same way.


This is Stingray, she is from England. So was Pinky another counselor / life guard in their group.



This is Cupcake. I do feel like I should say sorry to my mom now. When I showed up to get Autumn I asked her if she was ready to go home she said No! When I asked if she wanted to go next year for a whole week she said can I go for 2? I was so bummed that my big girl is so grown up. This is were the apologies comes in, when my mom showed up to pick me up after my first short session I told her to go away. Sorry mom! I do love you I promise.




No comments: