Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn's 11th B-Day Party

It is hard to make a cake for a person that doesn't like cake... how about rice crispy treats shaped like wii remotes?
The girls made their own pizza.

And ate it!!!


Autumn got some cute stuff. These are jelly bracelets the shape of animals.




Goof balls.



123 blow...

All snuggled in for movies. Hannah Montana or Monsters vrs Aliens. I know my vote!






The next morning we check out our t-dye jobs. Autumn's shirt, she used the Clorox pen to put peace signs in each circle.







Jasmine's, one big peace sign.









Brooke's lot of little peace signs.








And Maegan's on big one again. All very cute and the Clorox pen worked well thanks Family Fun catalog via Grandma Grape.

We let Autumn open our presents later and I thought it would make my friends and family laugh to see Autumn asked for Black Converse high tops... Sound familiar! I will not wash hers though mom...






No comments: