Friday, January 9, 2009

Wedding dresses

Ok this has nothing to do with the Holidays but my baby sister is getting married! While she was up she wanted to see the girls in some dresses so she could get some ideas on what the wedding party would wear. We were not sure what Molly was going to do. What we found out was she is in love with dresses and mirrors which makes it even better. It was great. No final dress choices the girls were just too cute not to put it on the blog. So who thinks Molly looks like Wendy from Peter Pan?

Please don't judge by the color Laura is looking at a cornflower blue not this. The pock-a-dot socks make the outfit.


I think there is more dress than Mo.



This one is itchy Aunt Laura.




Wow how pretty.





Cheese!!! FYI as I'm putting this on the blog Mo is in my lap pointing at her pictures saying my dresses. Laura you have created a monster.

No comments: