Friday, January 9, 2009

Nicki and Matt's annual Christmas Party

The gang took time to get together again for Nicki and Matt's annual Christmas Party. I'm glad we still all do this, without working together I miss everyone.

This is Nicki and Matt's new house, by the way what a kitchen for a party.
What a star. I know bad joke.



The kids table with gifts.
Than we opened all the gifts.





Iva handed down her tricycle to Molly. Matt had to add a monkey.
Get off my bike monkey, Molly coming through.







Look out toes here I come. Mom push faster.
So with another year passing lets do the run down of all our fast growing kids to keep up. Everyone knows Molly...

And Autumn we claim them.
Iva...








And Alex are Nicki and Matt's. (I know not a great picture sorry)
Josie is Chris's youngest kid.




Mikey...












And Gabi are Shawn and Mike's. They are all growing to fast and I love watching it happen. Now if we could just get together more often it would be easier to see the grow up.








No comments: