Saturday, September 27, 2008

Up date on Group Therapy

The group Therapy Quilt Guild has gotten 2 quilts done and is close to the 3rd. I'm not sure how to get the picture on the Guild site but I have learned this whole blog thing, Shawn I will leave that to your computer knowledge. This quilt is going to Project Linus for critically ill children in the Hospitals.

This quilt is going to one of the quilt shops in town that is collecting quilts for the troops when they come home.


I don't think we are doing to bad. We are going to take a break till 09 before starting another new quilt. With Birthdays, weddings, and Christmas coming we all have to many of our own projects going. When the Victory Junction Quilt gets done I up date this again. It might be a while since the soon to be newly weds are piecing that quilt. They say they are busy I don't know what they are talking about. Ha Ha Ha.



No comments: