Saturday, September 27, 2008

Colleen and Dan's shower

Colleen and Dan invited the girls and I out to Colleen's mom's house in Cleveland for a wedding shower. Sorry Pete you missed the fun (and good food). It was so pretty. I wish I had tons more pictures but I forgot my good camera, Nic forgot her camera, and my back up in my purse turns it;s self on and I had very little battery.
Colleen is in the center, Nic to the left, school friend to the right , and sisters.

Molly was thank full that Colleen's mom supplied the backyard with plenty of toys to play with. Autumn was thank full for the 1/2 dozen girls her age to play with. I don't think I saw her the whole time we were there and leaving was tough.


Mo even found a friend and a yard like this screams soccer game. We had a wonderful time. Thank you for inviting us.



No comments: