Thursday, August 21, 2008

Driveway fun

I know it sounds funny but we have lots of fun in our driveway. This was the last day before we had to go back to school and we spent most of it outside. We drew many pictures. Molly wants to help and she just doesn't understand why Autumn doesn't want her standing in the middle of her picture.
This is sun and moon by Autumn.

I'm trying to teach Molly hopscotch I know a little early but she loves rocks, she loves jumping, so one day she should love this game.


Getting a closer look.




See how Autumn does it.





This is what mom was having fun with in the driveway. Yes we did it, we got rid of the Venture with 139,000 mile on it. I think we got our money out of that car. We now have a KIA Sedona 2008. I took the mom mobile back and Pete is driving the Honda now. I love the fact that neither of our cars don't over heat now. Sorry we couldn't help out in Nashville mom and dad but next summer we can seat 7 again. The funny part is ...




We now look like Twinkies with the Sneeds. Thank goodness we got different colors. Lori laughed though she almost got this color. KIA calls it green gray? No it is not the computer I think some one in the paint naming department is color blind. We like it what ever they want to call it.







No comments: