Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st day of 4th grade!

Can we say to grown up! You can't stop it can you? They grow up whether you like it or not. Autumn's 1st day of 4th grade was the 20th. We had everything all planned out shower, hair, outfit, jewelry, etc. for weeks. The morning of nerves got her going so fast she was done at 8:00 and we don't leave till 8:30. Than I got "can we go now" about 50 times in that half hour. I hope she is still saying that in November but I'm not holding my breath. She has Mr. V (long last name that's what everyone calls him) the teacher she wanted but is also afraid of having. He is the toughest in a good way. Everyone that has had him loves him if they want to learn. I think he will be great for Autumn. Wish us luck though I have been told expect 2 hours of homework every night. I do love the fact that he expects the kids to be responsible for themselves and he expects the patents to be involved. Where has this teacher been and can he move along with us? I'll keep you up dated.

No comments: