Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Science Museum

The Science Museum was 3 stories tall. In the center was the coolest playground thing I had ever seen. Adults can fit in it too!!! It will take you all the way up to a pyramid on the roof.





Yes, I did the slides too and didn't get stuck.

Mo wasn't very good at swinging the hammer but she could step on them.

Don't look down.

They had a whole section on what it was like to be handy capped and the importance of having things excess able. There was also braces you could put on you legs and see if you could make it up 4", 6", or 8" steps. The best part was watching the "big kids" aka mom, dad, Laura, and Pete play checkers with gloves on.

This only reminds me how old an out of shape I am.

Pete and Molly found an Ambulance...

And Molly would not get out!

Is this what they mean by eyes in the back of your head?

Remember the movie Big? All I'm going to say.

Show them how to get down Molly.

Grandma Grape the Dinosaur hunter.

Don't get stuck Pete I almost did. Molly loved crawling in real close to the dinosaurs. No fear this one that is going to be bad.

All week the middle girls worked on a couple of dances to High School Musical. They never knew they were going to find a stage with cameras.

And Molly found her new love another car.

You can get in, Autumn but I'm driving.

No comments: