Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My family and Friends

To my family and friends that visit this blog, I'm sorry. I hope that I was able to pull all offensive comments from the blog before anyone else had to read them. I hate to say it, but someone has decided to use the the blog to personally harass Pete and I. I will be contacting the blog site to attempt to put an end to this. In the mean time I have to pull those posts and block all future comments being published without my approval. I would like to know who has made the comments but they haven't had the courage to sign anything. I'm sorry I have to block the comments, I love to see the comments that count and will publish them asap. I hope this will allow my friends and family to enjoy the pictures of my family while guarding you from any future harassment. I also removed all links to other blogs as a way to protect you also. I would hate for them to harass anyone else as a way to get to me or Pete. I feel pity on a person that lives such an unhappy life. I can't imagine being that angry that I would attempt to destroy everything good around them. Once again I'm so sorry to my friends and family that this caught in the middle. I love you all too much to do this to you. Kari Grehl

No comments: