Thursday, April 3, 2008

Atlanta Aquarium

We got to go to the aquarium again on this trip. Just as cool as last time. I think I could live there. Sting rays and sharks

Did you touch it this time Autumn? Cool!

Still Autumn's favorite.



Shrimp, Iva didn't think they looked to yummy right now.





Peek. How did you two get in the tank ha ha ha.
Autumn will find a rock anywhere to climb.






This star fish found a friend.





The penguins found friends too, the girls.









Who is more amazed, Papa or Molly?











Or Niki? Ok tour guide Iva what is next.









That is a close up Mo.











Yes Molly, that is a fish. I thought Molly was going to wiggle her hand off signing fish all day.


Look out Molly I think you are going to be a snack. (Look very carefully over Molly's left shoulder, cool chance picture to bad it is so dark with the glare.)















Size comparison? I know Molly is small but that fish is huge.











The jellys are always neat.















I'm so glad we were able to kind nap Iva and Nichi for this trip. They made it even more fun!




















No comments: