Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow!!!

So we finally got a good snow. This was mainly overnight too. Guess had to work? Yes me, the one that learned to drive in Georgia. Pete and the girls had fun though.
Kind of hard to toddle in. The snow is almost up to her knees.

But it tastes good.


Hey dad a little help here I can't move.



Stuck again! Even with all the snow Grandma Beth's fight made it out ok, Darn! Grandma came out Friday and was able to stay till Sunday afternoon. To short as always but a great visit. Someone in this family needs to win the lottery so that we could either take more vacation time or not live so far apart. Thanks again for the visit can't wait to the next one. I don't plan on any surgeries this year I have had enough so maybe I can use my vacation hours for a vacation this year.




No comments: