Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween

Autumn went Trick-o-Treating with her dad this year but I did get to spend some time with her at the school Halloween party that I was in charge of. Yes, have I told you I'm the head room mom. Thank you mother for giving me the volunteering gene.

It went well and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Jay and Alycia were only 15 min late. Oh well. Being good now.


We made a paper pumpkin that took no glue and I pre-punched all whole. Ok all you teachers out their love me.



Then we played a Halloween Bingo game Mrs. Miller had. Mean while the kids stuffed themselves with sugar. Ya!




Can you tell. Mrs. Miller said only 2 treats but that gets left up to a lot of interpretation at times.





Molly went Trick-or-Treating this year. Look quick the hat will not stay on long.






Here we go. The Sneed girls and Mason came over to Trick-or-Treat with us again this year I hope this continues to be a tradition. They brought much needed extra candy. Ha Ha. When we bought the house the previous owner warned us that we would need a lot of candy. He wasn't joking. We went through 25 BAGS of candy.







How cute. She looks so big.







We walked for a while Molly and Mason did the stroller thing most of the time. The girls were all tired. Oregon extended the hours this year to a whole 2 hours it was long.









Mason finally woke up when we were done. I wish he would rub off on Molly. Mason was a 3 week old pumpkin.










Mason is up and Molly is down. This is a good sleep.











No comments: