Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer vacation in Wisconsin

Ok, so I said I was going to catch up and lied sorry, give me a break we moved and I have too much stuff! Looking at these pictures only makes me want to go back.

Hey mom a little help here. Nothing has changed since last time grandpa can't get enough of his grand babies.


Even when they try to run away. Go Molly Go!



Now talk about spoiled 2 Grandmas to read me a story at once mine and Aunt Dee (grandma of 17).




So who remember the plastic goo you put on a stick to blow into bubbles? Aunt Dee found it, fun.





Good one Kendra. By the way this is Kendra she is my cousin Troy's middle daughter and one of Dee's 17.






Grandma Debbie brought the biggest bubble wands I have ever seen. What would we do without grandmas?







No comments: