Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Moving time

After the Baptism my mom was able to stay another week to help with the prep work of the house. I'm so glad that we moved in the summer so I could steel her. I'm sure mom needs another vacation though. She is a hard working woman that I still can't even keep up with. I love you mom. We took down wallpaper, primed, painted, and wallpapered all the bathrooms and bed rooms including the dreaded ceilings.

After she left Nicki and Shawn came over to finish last min clean up since we moved in on the 4th. I forgot to take any pictures along the way so here are some pics of our youngest move crew member.

I thought Papa Dick would get a kick out of his news member of his drum line too.



Thank you so much to Don (Josh and Tara too for letting us steel him); Nicki, Matt and Iva; Ken, Lori, Jessie, Ashley, and Lauren (don't worry we didn't put Lori into labor she got Molly duty and girls Autumn owes you big time); Big Mike, Little Mike, and Gabi our moving crew for Saturday. It was hot! Another thank you to the Sunday crew Nicki and Iva; Big Mike, Little Mike, and Gabi; and fresh backs Dana an Jodi. It was hot and wet Sunday. We were able to get everything done except about 1/2 the storage unit but we can do that one car load at a time. Thanks again I'm so glad we have such great friends!

No comments: