Sunday, April 1, 2007

Weigh in day

I figure you don't need to see me at every months weigh in, the kids are much cuter. This was last Monday, it was gorgeous. Autumn, and her friend Sarah rode down to 7-11 for slushies Molly and I followed. Do the slushies counter act the walk/ride? Oh well.
I do have good news and bad news. Bad news 1st: I bought a scale (that's not the bad news). At my 6wk check up I weighed 200 lbs so that is what I said I weighed last month. I was wrong I weighed 204 ya! Now the good news today 4-1-07 I weighed 197 and this isn't a joke. It's not much but I'll take it.

(It was a long walk for Molly) So with the weather getting better the exercise will only get easier. The portion control gets easier as you go too I not as hungry when I'm done eating any more. Ha Ha. The fact that I was just DX with gall stones and fatty food makes the pain worse it should be easier to watch what I eat. Nothing like pain to make you stop something. I'm going to keep going, keep me in your thoughts. FYI Autumn grew 1/4 inch between Molly's 2 and 4 month check up and her weight didn't change at all. She really loves the trampoline thanks Aunt Colby for the idea again.


1 comment:

Colby said...

OK, first- I am going to cry, Pete! very sweet comment!

Now, holy crap you lost 7 lbs in a month!! That's a ton!!! Way to go! I'm so happy for you! You are a rock star!