Friday, April 13, 2007

New weight loss plan

So I came up with a new weight loss plan I thought about Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers but I decided Locks for Love was a good one. Talk about fast!!! I'll do anything to lose weight. Just kidding. Yes I did it again, I chopped off my hair. I get bored so easly with my hair. On top of the bordum I started my molting phase that I go through every year at it was driving me nuts.
Every thing in the house is covered in my hair. The other day Pete was giving Molly a bath and found a clump of my hair under her chin and I wasn't even home that day. Gross! Time to go! Plus one of these days it will be warm out and short hair is great in the summer. Thank you to Pete for being tolerent. I know he likes it long and he knows it bugs me after a while so being a hair factory for Locks of Love works, I can grow it out for Pete (and me too) then every 3 0r 4 years I can chop it back off. This is only day 1 of doing my hair myself so getting used to "fixing" hair again. How does it look? No laughter please.