Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Grandma and Grandpa Tofel's

On Monday we ran over to spend some time with Great Grandma and Grandpa. The girls found the toys first thing. What a view.
Comfy are you? I think she could stay here for hours. She might even like doing her homework like this.
Now does this look like an accident waiting to happen to anyone else? What you don't see is the other half of the pond is frozen so it would be cold.
She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she let me take a few pictures of her too. Ya!
What a good looking crew I have.
Great Grandpa started teaching Autumn chess. I have no clue but guess she did well since she had him in check 6 times in a row. I guess that is good? She loves it now. I guess I better learn soon myself.
Trouble had to be kept away from the table she kept steeling pieces.
I think Autumn would have stayed there all week.
Now this is cool. It is a slide made for indoors stairs. This is a toy Pete remembers playing on.
Wee!

Big surprise Autumn learned a new craft, felting. She is making a turtle it turned out great.












Molly adopted a llama from Ga Ga's house. She named it Lema and yes it came home with us. (For those that are not up on Diego, Lema is a llama that helps him on some adventures.)













No comments: