Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Girls B-day Party

We had a joint B-day party for the gang. It doesn't matter what day I pick or how far out I plan it, I always pick the busiest weekend. So we had a smaller get together this year but we still had fun.
You see the girls loved their gifts.

Not that they are spoiled or anything. He He He.


Autumn had cupcake brownies and Molly had a make shift Elmo. Not my best work a little last minute.



Come on Molly blow them out.




I guess Molly liked it. She got the nose piece to Elmo because 2 seconds after she blew out the candle she licked it.

Iva being a goof.






I think we got Kayla the wrong B-day present. She was going to town on the trampoline.







Molly was taking requests for dinner. Thank you all for making the day really fun.








No comments: