Monday, May 12, 2008

18 month check up

For anyone I have forgotten to tell Molly had her 18 m0nth check up. She is 33 in and 21 lbs roughly I forgot to write it down, what a bad mom I am at times. This means she grew 2 inches and lost a pound (I know wrong way). She even got out of the Dr.'s office without a shot. Yeah Molly! I knew she had shot up but I thought she was eating much better too. Grandma Beth was out to visit and help Pete with my job change over. Thank you so much again. I can't believe 2 things... how much of an angel the girls were for Beth and that I didn't get the camera out once. What is wrong with me. Lori keeps bugging me about getting pictures on the blog but my problem is taking them to have pictures to put on the blog. What a slacker. For anyone that doesn't know what color wonder paper is (what Molly is playing with) it is the best invention in the world. I could kiss the inventor. Mo has the finger paint but they make markers too. You can only mark on the special paper! Not on cloths or furniture or on the kid either. It doesn't work great for older toddlers since you can color out of the lines either, but it is perfect for her now. Till next time I remember to get the camera out. By.

No comments: