Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Morning

Autumn and Pete got up with me before I had to leave for work at 6 AM, what a good family I have. Santa was good to us all. Autumn got a cool Globe game thing.

I got jewelery! Pete got golf tees and socks (may be we know who needs to work on being a little nicer ha ha), and we all got to much on candy.


Molly got up later. She got a drum full of other musical instruments. That is when Autumn lets her play with it. Alright I'll say it now sorry Laurie for stealing all your cool baby toys.



So dad what do you think you will have your own drum line soon. Please count on Laura and Ryan for a few not all me.




The girls had a good time till Autumn's dad came and got her for their many Christmas parties. Then Molly and dad were left to bum around.





No comments: