Thursday, September 6, 2007

August 1st and September 1st

Ok I didn't forget or skip out on my weigh ins I did forget to blog though. Not much news I'm officially stuck 184 ya fun. Yes that is less then pregnancy but I didn't like it then either. I finally unpacked my close that were in storage while we had the house on the market, why was I in a hurry to get them back? Why did I think I could fit in anything I wore before? I am back into a 16 most of the time so I can at least shop in the regular department sort of, the 16w does fit better. I'm going to have to do something different this isn't working enough. I gave myself a goal of 150 by Molly's 1st B-day, that's not going to happen I knew it was stretching. We will see how the next 2 months pan out. Yes, Molly will be a year old in less than 2 months how crazy is that.

No comments: