Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ohio?

Can you believe this is Ohio? I'm not sure Autumn's feet touched the ground before she was asking to go outside. I hated to tell her we had things to do that morning but the minute we got home, Get Out!

Hi Autumn...

Bye Autumn.
I have more outside shots and will but them on the blog as soon as it lets me. Did I tell you I hate computers? Well that hasn't change. I have been fighting with the blog all week and still can't get them on yet. This was last weekend (3-11) last night it snowed again. When is this weather going to make up it's mind. Oh well what can you do?



1 comment:

Colby said...

Blogger has been being very difficult these past few weeks as they move everything over to their new server. Not that it helps, but for the record it's not you having issues, it's them.

xo,
colby