Thursday, January 25, 2007

Look At What We Did.

Yes, I promise that Pete and I will get our heads examined as soon as we get time, but tell me you couldn't rescue this cutie from a dumpster. Meet Doc!
The vet says Doc is a lab or lab mix and roughly 5 wk old. He also looks healthy and the whole office fell in love with him. Pete, I'm sure, was the center of attention at the office with a puppy and a baby. What a good test subject what do women like more? Ha Ha Ha

Doc has decided that Molly is part of his pack.


(Oops sorry forgot to flip it still cute though.) This is were Doc likes to sleep and it's fine as long as he remembers to duck.



Sully is doing great (this is MY soccer ball). He gets a little excited but not bad.




He even shares his toys with Doc.





And his water bowl. What you can't quite see that Doc's head is soaked from Sully drooling on him from above.






The tug a war games are the best. I keep expecting Doc to go flying in the air but he lets go just as his leg leave the ground. Please keep us in your thoughts as we slowly loose our minds.







1 comment:

Colby said...

You are insane. But then again we got two puppies at once. Doc is almost as cute as Molly! Can we get Molly a "I love Cocks" shirt since she seems to wear a lot of team gear? (Gee, for people reading this who don't know, we're at U. of South Carolina (whose mascot is the the gamecock) I promise I'm not that much of a weirdo)